What is Google Tag Manager?
Let’s have a look at some features of GTM as if these were to be shared on Twitter.
1) Say goodbye to developers and IT team, use #GTM for tracking scripts.
2) Did you know? You can set up #GoogleAnalytics goal tracking using GTM?
3) #GTM helps fire #adwords conversion tag to measure your conversions. #searchenginemarketing.
4) #GTM fires #remarketing tag to collect lists. #GoogleAdwords
5) CSS of your website can now be styled using #GTM.
7) #GTM can track events set on buttons present on your website. #EventTracking
8) Track file downloads on your website today. Just use #GTM
9) Finding it difficult to track form submissions on your site? #GTM makes it easier
10) No need of a #developer. Even a marketer can make changes to the website with #GTM
11) The only system that allows you to check your tags before publishing – #GTM
12) Forgot the last tag you fired? Don’t worry #GTM archives everything.
Hope you get a fair idea of what all can GTM do. This is just a broad description of upcoming detailed articles on GTM. Watch this space for more.
Image Source: unsplash